This dish has lovely Asian flavours & is delicious. Best of all, the meal takes less than 15 minutes to cook, after a little prep time slicing vegetables & chicken.
2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
220g packet Hokkien Noodles
2-3 cups seasonal vegetables (eg; broccolini, snow peas, carrots, baby corn, capsicum)
2-3cm piece of ginger
30g soy sauce
20g vegetable oil
40g oyster sauce
10g peanut or sesame oil
juice & zest of 1 lemon
2 tbsp sesame seeds
3 spring onions, thinly sliced
1) Soak Hokkien Noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes until separated.
2) Place ginger in TM bowl & chop 2 seconds/speed 7
3) Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add oils, mirin, oyster sauce, sugar, lemon juice & zest to TM bowl. Cook for 3 minutes/Varoma temperature/speed 1
4) Add sliced chicken to TM bowl. Place vegetables in Varoma dish & place into position on TM lid. Cook for 10 minutes/Varoma temperature/reverse/speed 1.
5) Drain Noodles & place in thermo server. Add Chicken & vegetables to thermo server & toss through noodles. Serve topped with sliced spring onions & sesame seeds.
serves 4 (add another packet of noodles for bigger eaters)
Source: TM Recipe Community